If you love movies, like meeting new people, and want to support film community in Dallas and beyond, we need you!
The Oak Cliff Film Festival is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and devoted volunteers who are able to dedicate their time to help run the Festival. Volunteer positions are available in all capacities including administration, box office, ushers, events management, and media. Opportunities are open to all applicants over the age of 16 that are outgoing, hardworking, team players.
WHY BE A VOLUNTEER FOR THE FESTIVAL?
Volunteers will have the opportunity to work as part of the dedicated, fun team that makes our growing and esteemed film festival possible. Volunteers who complete their obligation to OCFF are entitled to:
- (2) individual screening vouchers for every 6-hr shift completed. Vouchers can be redeemed for tickets at the OCFF Box Office and are transferable.
- (1) OCFF 2022 T-Shirt upon Sign-Up for at least (2) shifts and attendance at Orientation OR completion of (2) shifts, whichever is first
- A wonderful networking opportunity to meet new people and make connections with other filmmakers and film lovers
- On-site training by OCFF staff members
- An invitation to OCFF 2022 Volunteer Orientation & Appreciation Day
We can’t put on an amazing festival without the help of amazing volunteers like you! To become a volunteer, sign up for shifts here: